Last weekend we went with a bunch of friends to the Sun Peaks Winter Festival of Wine. This was a 2 week course of events held at a Sun Peaks, a local mountain resort. We went to the Progressive Wine Tasting event, which basically consisted of us wandering through the village tasting a bunch of local wines.
|Cool wine glass pens and party of the crew|
- Quick snack of roast chicken sandwiches before wine tasting, and pounding cheese without crackers at the event
- Four snowboards were dropped off to get waxed Friday night, only one made it to the mountain on Saturday
- Someone got their nipples rubbed by a colleague during wine tasting
- Everyone always asking to try the Ice Wine
- Someone took "good wine" notes that significantly increased in quantity over the course of the night
- "Did you get that snow from outside?"
- "Can I tip it out?"
- One girl wasn't bashed by teens because they "heard she's a tough c*^t"
- One couple lost the group, then met us on the way to the condo carrying delicious bread
- Someone taught the Australians the value of a good rum snow cone
- One couple went all "European" and got nude in the hot tub
- The male nudie thought it was ok to try and wrestle people in the hot tub
- Someone's stress ended in swilling rum from the bottle in the hot tub
- Someone got drunk and went all SK
- Someone having no idea how they managed to get into to the top bunk
- Someone bled in the hot tub after being gouged by the nudist wrestler's nail
- Two girls sat up in bed watching Clueless and eating roast chicken at 1am
- 3 boys had 3 different yelling conversations until 3:30am in the hot tub
- One couple had to listen to this conversation through the window on the pull out sofa
- 4 of 8 people didn't step foot outside the condo Saturday
- Mimosas Saturday morning
- One dog having only child syndrome and never letting anyone pat the other dog
- Someone woke up Saturday, got dressed to hit the slopes only to stagger back to bed
- Pancakes and bacon one morning, and bacon and egg muffins the next
- One couple made a late comeback at Crib
- Cheese fondue for dinner
- Two "Blue Bird" days on the hill, with positive temps keeping the snow soft
- One couple graciously offered the master bedroom on night two, after spending a drunken, puking, full day sweating it out in bed
- 3 people started watching the Canucks game, until halfway though the 2nd period. We changed to Zoolander
- No domestics between the 8 people sharing a 2 bedroom condo
|Rum Snow Cone! The toads loved the wine|