Saturday 22 September 2012

Hello to Autumn

Today is the the first day of Autumn (or Fall, if you don't know the correct names for seasons). I can't work out if I'm excited or completely terrified.

I'm excited because:
  • I like Autumn clothes
  • Scarves
  • Pumpkin spice flavoured EVERYTHING
  • Pumpkins in general
  • Halloween (bursting!)
  • We're closer to being able to use our snowboards
  • The sun doesn't wake me up at 5am
  • Ice Hockey has started
  • Gumboots
  • You can buy this seasons apples (Australia take note!!)

And terrified because:
  • Will I freeze to death?
  • I don't have enough socks
  • Boot camp will have to go inside
  • Driving. Uggghhhhh
  • I need warm boots
  • Power bills
  • My skin is peeling off. My elbow actually bled the other day. HOW!?
  • People keep BOASTING about warm weather in Australia. Go. Away

No comments:

Post a Comment